Living through an American Recession

Dealing with never ending life changes. Who says making lemonade is the best thing to do with those lemons life throws at you?

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Oh to be as beautiful as the day...

“What a beautiful day.” He says with a smile.
“The sun is so warm.”
But so is my heart, I think to myself.
"Your form looks good." He reassures a student.
A glance at my backside, "Hmm, what does he think of this form?"
A little color here, a little spice there.
"The flowers smell so good."
But what about my hair?
"Great shot." He exclaims on hole 9.
I smile with a deep sigh of peace.
If beauty is in the eye of the beholder then what does he see?
I'm not as shiny as I used to be and certainly not as new.
"Oh to be as beautiful as the day."






No comments:

Post a Comment